Auto Gear Metal Laser Sintering 3d Printing And Rapid Prototyping
1. Compared with traditional manufacturing techniques, the speed of
DMLS is the most
obvious because no special tooling is required and parts can be
built in a matter of hours.
2. DMLS allows for more rigorous testing of prototypes. Since DMLS
can use most alloys, prototypes can
now be functional hardware made out of the same material as
3. Complex geometries and assemblies with multiple components can
be simplified to fewer parts with a
more cost effective assembly. DMLS does not require special tooling
like castings, so it is convenient for
short production runs.
4. DMLS is also one of the few additive manufacturing technologies
being used in
production. Since the components are built layer by layer, it is
possible to design internal features and
passages that could not be cast or otherwise machined.
· Metal parts, fire test parts, fixture direct manufacturing and
model demonstration test.
· Development of new products.
· Creative design and display of culture, creativity, clothing,
household goods and other.
· Research and development of implants, teeth, skull repair,
prosthetics and medical
· Product design, rapid production of high-precision injection
Technical Specifications for Direct Metal Laser Sintering
Technique Specifications of EOSINT M 280
250 mm x 250 mm x 325 mm
(9.85 x 9.85 x 12.8 in)
|building platform||9.85 x 9.85 x 12.8 in|
Yb-fibre laser, 200 W oder 400 W (optional)
F-theta-lens, high-speed scanner
up to 7.0 m/s (23 ft./sec)
Variable focus diameter
100 - 500 μm (0.004 - 0.02 in)
maximum 8.5 kW / typical 3.2 kW
Compressed air supply
7,000 hPa; 20 m3/h (102 psi; 706 ft3/h)
4,000 hPa; 100 l/min
(58 psi; 3.5 ft3/min)(optional)
Service Step for a Project